Innovative, cross-cultural somer-course for children / young people between 8 and 20 years
- experiencing living, learning, and using your creativity together with other kids from Europe and Asia
- Artistic practice is supervised by university teachers and experienced artists
- Freetime and castle-life, close to nature
The project of the Association International Cultural Platform Vienna (www.ikultur.com) – in cooperation with the Institute for Composition and Electro-Acoustics and the Institute for Music and Movement Education and Music Therapy at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (www.mdw.ac.at ) – presents a novel program for innovative, creative tendencies in music and arts.
- Enhancing the musical understanding, movement and dance experience, developing holistic perspective of musicality and creativity
- Development of musical and creative potential for young people even without instrumental skills. Promotion of cultural curiosity.
- Intercultural encounter, horizon expansion
- Intensive creative cooperation and collective experience at an Austrian castle
For music-, art and cultural interested participants aged 8 to 20.
Number of participants: maximum 35 (from all countries together)